Fisher Wallace Brain Stimulator for anxiety, depression, and insomnia

[An...]

https://www.fisherwallace.com/

They claim this device is effective for anxiety, depression, and insomnia for many ppl but I personally question the efficacy of these devices. Back in 2015, I tried this device since they offered a 100% money-back guarantee if the device did not help you. It is a very expensive device and your doctor has to sign off before they will sell it to you. Well, I tried it and personally found it to be totally ineffective. Here is a review I wrote on another website. I am posting this here to see if anyone else has found things like this helpful or this post may help someone decide who is currently considering. I would have happily spent the $700 if the device had actually worked.

I actually tried this device for sleep, anxiety, and panic (2015). It did absolutely nothing to help me, unfortunately. I had high hopes bc I was and am still suffering terribly from these problems. The Company is honest and did refund my money, minus the S & H. Just make sure you return before the deadline or you get stuck with an expensive device that is basically useless.

I really had high hopes of this device working (bc I hate Rx meds) but I feel compelled to warn ppl that many of the claims on the website are overblown. I do say give it a try but before you do, call the company as I did and make sure if it does not work, how long do you have before you can return for a full refund (make absolutely sure of this and pay with a credit card and not a debit card also). I paid over $700 for this device a few years ago (I think they are cheaper now) and it did absolutely nothing to improve sxs for me. It was actually somewhat irritating to my skin and the only thing it gave me was a slight headache. I still get emails from Fischer Wallace wanting me to invest money. I guess they are trying to raise seed capital for new devices, IDK. The technology and efficacy may improve in the future but IMO, it is not ready for prime time ATM. I am not trying to slander the company. This is simply an honest review. I do give them 2 stars bc my money was refunded but it takes a super long time to get the refund. HTH and good luck if you decide to try.

this is  a complete scam and waste  if you ask me ......... there is no way to measure brain serotonin or gaba or any of it  .... so how do they know it increases it ?    SCAM  thats how lol

I tend to agree. They even have FDA approval to sell these things. I think any positive benefits some ppl report are mostly placebo.