Author Topic: Clonazepam Tritation - 0.125mg in 30ML over 30 days  (Read 521 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Clonazepam Tritation - 0.125mg in 30ML over 30 days
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2022, 09:39:04 am »
Just an update...

I saw my psychiatrist today for review.  He wants me to completely cease now and thinks me doing the liquid titration is simply placebo.

He is very confident that I would not have any withdrawals from such a small amount (less than 0.125mg now - I estimate around 0.080).

It is so hard to tell. I had severe headaches this week and like pressure/pain on one side of my skull. It is hard to know if this is from cutting or a recent whiplash injury I suffered.  They always seem worse on the day I cut though.

He also seems to think my shakes/heart flutters are in my head.

My plan is continue on my slow titration taper.  I have enough pills for a couple more months.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2022, 09:53:36 am »
Youngster, listening to your own voice is so important in this process.  Your psychiatrist may be correct that it would be okay to jump from where you are but if you believe you need to taper further, then that is likely what will work best for you.  I think I told you this but I jumped at 0.25mg but deep down I had doubts that this dose was low enough - and it wasn't.  I reinstated and when I tapered to 0.01mg, even though I still felt a bit shaky, I just knew deep down that I had tapered far enough and it was time to bid clonazepam farewell.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2022, 12:15:01 am »
I'm struggling a little bit today as I'm feeling like I'm coming down with the flu (or withdrawals - either way).

I'm currently down to removing 16mls from 30 mls (so I am taking 14mls - just under 0.625mg).  I held last night and planning to hold again tonight as my head and sinus are giving me issues.

I am getting a little inpatient and just want this done and dusted.

Do I continue removing a ml everyday or just ceasing completely? I know slow and steady wins the race but it seems like so far away.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2022, 09:48:11 am »
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Youngster.  I do understand the impatience because I had it also.  If I am correct and you are removing an extra ml each day, you only have two weeks to go if you don't hold along the way.  Are you experiencing any withdrawl symptoms as this point?  That is the best guide to use to know how you should proceed.