Author Topic: A Theory of What's Happening to our Bodies/Minds in WD  (Read 845 times)

[Buddie]

Re: A Theory of What's Happening to our Bodies/Minds in WD
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2022, 10:20:51 pm »
Thank you [...].
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2022, 04:28:21 am »
Hi [...],
I just wanted to touch base with you and I had a question.  Have you been able to tell a difference since you started the slow taper?  Are you feeling a little better?  I hope you had a good weekend.  I was able to spend time outside in the sunshine and fresh air it was good medicine.

Hugs❤
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2022, 05:10:30 pm »
Hi [...],

Thanks for posting this. It's helpful to have some idea of what is happening to all of us as we go through withdrawal and heal.

D. E. Foster says the muscle aches and pain are due to the muscles waking back up after being on a benzo, which is a muscle relaxant. I'm sure there are multiple reasons. The drug severely affects the nervous system and the pain receptors as well. I think it's multifaceted.