Author Topic: When does it end?  (Read 681 times)

[Buddie]

Re: When does it end?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 06:24:28 am »
Hey there, I agree with [...].
Most of us that tried other drugs and tried to reinstate....it just made us worse. That being said, I did have one med help my nerve pain, but I was absolutely no functional and it was a gamble...and I got lucky.
I turned down pregabalin, gabapentin, and baclofen because I wasn't willing to risk the side effects and or withdrawal of those too
If it were me, I would probably just try and find a stable place on your current AD. Then I would just stay there a d function and live, till benzo recovery was done. Only then would I attempt the AD taper and I would do it very slowly. I like those taper strips, they seem pretty cool.
I'm so sorry! I've been were you have.....the damned if you do damned if you don't. It is awful
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.