Allergic reaction to glue used in EEG tests?

[Ga...]

Hello.  Now celebrating my two year anniversary of freedom from Valium and have been doing quite well.  My long standing headaches have lessened and are not nearly as bad as early on.  However, since I had a one hour EEG test in my neurologist’s office two weeks ago, I seem to wake up every morning with the burning head pain, which lasts all day.  I am scheduled to return to the doctor’s office this coming Monday to be fitted with the electrodes once again for the 48 hour EEG test.  I am having this test done to see if I am having other issues not related to BWD, sort of a “dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s” as relates to my headaches, as they have been my long-standing and worst withdrawal symptom???

Has anyone noticed any negative side effects from the electrodes or the glue?

Thanks,

GG

Hi Spazzie.  Well today is a good day so happy for that!  Up and down and around we go in this crazy benzo land.  I have read where you are having some uncomfortable GI issues, so hope that settles down for you asap!

Head and gi issues are very common symptoms for many of us and as success stories tell us, the nasty symptoms eventually fade away.  So, let’s hang on tight and look to spring as a time of renewal for us!

Hugs and kisses for you and Miss Em😍😍😍😍

GG