Anxiety and Panic attacks years later

[Be...]

Been off benzos for years now thank goodness. However my anxiety and Panic attacks seem to still stick around. Anyone find any help with panic attacks? I've tried delta 8 gummies (which seem to work) but was looking into other things as well. Thanks!

I wish I knew of something that might help you BeenThroughIt. 4 years is a long time off benzos so the panic and anxiety you're experiencing are probably no longer benzo w/d induced.

Do you exercise or meditate? My panic has actually calmed down over the years as I have gotten older. My main issue is the GAD or that constant feeling of just being anxious and feeling tense and uneasy all day w/o culminating in a panic attack.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you suffer from anxiety and panic before you started benzo's?

No I didn't have them. I was loaded up on adhd meds. I think I'm just an anxious person now. Mostly health anxiety. Been hitting me hard these past months. Giving up

Niacinamide also known as vitamin B3 is known to have benzodiazepine like effects, without the dependent properties of benzos. It gives me the feeling as if I'm taking 5 mg of valium, when taking 500 mg of niacinamide as a tablet. It's very healthy according to Dr. Ray Peat. Google "niacinamide ray peat" to learn more. Niacinamide is very cheap as a supplement.

Niacinamide also known as vitamin B3 is known to have benzodiazepine like effects, without the dependent properties of benzos. It gives me the feeling as if I'm taking 5 mg of valium, when taking 500 mg of niacinamide as a tablet. It's very healthy according to Dr. Ray Peat. Google "niacinamide ray peat" to learn more. Niacinamide is very cheap as a supplement.

Wow, glad this helps you. I have tried taking Niacinamide. Does nothing for me unfortunately---

• 3 weeks later...
Try CBT or ACT. Sorry, it doesn't matter if you had it before. It is what you have in this moment. This is the non-drug route.