Author Topic: Anyone out from ATI/LORA? How many weeks and what are your current symptom ?  (Read 315 times)

[Buddie]

Care to share about your experience out from ATI?
What is the current symptom you facing or has left ?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

I am tapering off of Lorazepam 1mg daily. Been 3 weeks and Ive been at 50% this week, starting tomorrow zilch-done-finished. I am pretty much in acute withdrawal and feel horrific, head pressure weird sensations/ vibrations horrendous fatigue, muscle pains, arrhythmia, insomnia, upset stomach, disjointed speech. Anxiety, agoraphobia, irritability, gosh what else. Ugh. Hopefully get to the next stage soon. I have really been suffering as we all know. You were probably wanting someone with more time but I tho Id say hi because we both are quitting the same medicine.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.