Author Topic: Hip Hip Hooray for Two Years Off Today!  (Read 303 times)

[Buddie]

Hip Hip Hooray for Two Years Off Today!
« on: March 25, 2022, 10:10:10 pm »
Yes, I am proud and happy to say that today marks my two year anniversary off of Valium.  I have had waves and windows, up and downs, and everything in between.  I still have a ways to go, but I will be going forward, never looking back, but, instead, anticipating and expecting a return to good health and buckets full of joy and happiness.

GG
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Hip Hip Hooray for Two Years Off Today!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 10:23:18 pm »
Wonderful GG.  I am so happy for you. What a milestone!  What a journey!  We are all well on our way to healing!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 10:30:23 pm »
fantastic! thats great news. congratulations !

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 01:08:04 am »
congrats are in order for a well fought and deserved milestone..

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 08:35:13 pm »
2 years! That is fantastic GG x so happy to celebrate this milestone with u! Enjoy x