how much is this cut?!! .075g from .084g K

[go...]

I don't know what percentage this cut is but I'm feeling it hard and flippin....Please help me understand how much of a cut that is? Should I wait it out or go up a bit...extremely confused and don't know if this will just keep feeling worse. I did this cut yesterday on my noon dose. on the same cut as AM dose. Still at 1 mg at evening dose. was Already in tolerance.... ...SHIKeYs everything feels raw and can't stand the sound of anything...........

HELp ANy pLease

Here is an easy-to-use tool you can use to determine the percentage reduction you made:

Percentage Change Calculator

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/algebra/percent-change-calculator.php

(The answer is 10.7%.)

How did you do taper Libertas? looks like you were on clonazepam too. I just don't have the guidance and home support to know even up from down with all this.....thank you for your quick response

Here is an easy-to-use tool you can use to determine the percentage reduction you made:

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/algebra/percent-change-calculator.php

(The answer is 10.7%.)

Thank you...I'm bawling my eyes out....I sheepishly went back up to .082 g out of fear....

I hope you don't beat yourself up for updosing gooood.  This process can feel so lonely and scary at times!  I suspect it would help you to have a solid (but flexible) taper plan in place before you go any further.  Having a plan one understands and feels confident in really makes a difference.

(The answer is 10.7%.)

Thank you Kate08

This is the hardest thing to do when I've not been normal even before introducing a cut. I initially had the support of my PD to do a taper. Then she changed her mind and didn't want to unless I stabilized on an Antidepressant...which from my history has been fruitless. Leading to the benzos. She referred to an outpatient medical clinic 50 miles from my home if I wanted to attempt a Valium direct taper.  Here in my state docs are not allowed to prescribe more than one Controlled Substance at a time and they def don't do the Ashton equivalent. I don't know what to do next..Everyone on here just a mess...sometimes too hard to read others pain in the midst of your own and no one has the magic solution. Thanks again. goooood

Thank you...I'm bawling my eyes out....I sheepishly went back up to .082 g out of fear....

I hope you don't beat yourself up for updosing gooood.  This process can feel so lonely and scary at times!  I suspect it would help you to have a solid (but flexible) taper plan in place before you go any further.  Having a plan one understands and feels confident in really makes a difference.