cold feet, dark red tender bottom of all toes on left foot only??

[Ha...]

yeah, have noticed this for 3-4+ weeks, or so, yeah, it's been a cold winter,  I do suffer from cold hands/feet from anxiety, also maybe the added stress of news because of the Ukraine thing, and this place does have cold floors, not to mention, I'm still recovering from my taper, , now almost 11 months off, one of the things that come up as common is a malady called "Chilblains"  It fits that description, however I don't have the itch. or much pain,  so doing my best to care of it since Sunday,  like dark red, tender, slightly swollen , it's weird,  anyway from web "Chilblains (CHILL-blayns) are the painful inflammation of small blood vessels in your skin that occur in response to repeated exposure to cold but not freezing air. Also known as pernio, chilblains can cause itching, red patches, swelling and blistering on your hands and feet"  so wondering if I have this,  really nervous about it.. never had this before

Since this is only on one foot/toes of that foot, that makes me wonder if you could have something more going on there than a circulatory problem and need to get it check out by your doctor.