• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Je...]

• [Ka...]

• [Pa...]

• [he...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently started klonopin but my anger is really bad and I am coming out in a rash.  The drs put me on 2mg to help me come off Ativan.  Been on k  fior 1 day.  Think I should stop it straight away.  Opinions please

I have recently started klonopin but my anger is really bad and I am coming out in a rash.  The drs put me on 2mg to help me come off Ativan.  Been on k  fior 1 day.  Think I should stop it straight away.  Opinions please

rash is common so is anger.

you might want to make a new post so people can see it.

How difficult would it be to taper off 0.25 mg Clonazepam after taking it for 4 years ? Only once before sleeping ?what to expect ?

How difficult would it be to taper off 0.25 mg Clonazepam after taking it for 4 years ? Only once before sleeping ?what to expect ?

Hi Porusss, if you'll start a thread of your own we can discuss this with you?  You can either start a thread on the Withdrawal Support (during your taper) board to talk about your questions, or you can start one of the direct taper board and we can help you get started on a taper plan, this is the link. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=56.0

[45...]

I am on my last dose possible that i can calculate wirh a scale.

it is .0125 mgs

i will jump this week thursday 👊🏻👊🏻

Great news, Jeremyrocks!

hey guys ,

did you guys get the really hot feeling on your body. like you had a fever but didn’t?

also did you feel like your mind wasn’t working?

hey guys ,

did you guys get the really hot feeling on your body. like you had a fever but didn’t?

Yes, I had both of those symptoms but particularly the second one.  About the hot feeling - to this day I get strange temperature sensations, both hot and cold.  They can be generalized or they can be localized like in my foot/feet or legs in particular.  It makes sense because benzos work in the nervous system and we have nerves all over out bodies.  About our minds working, sometimes I had evidence that my mind was working because I was getting things done in my life but the feeling that it wasn't working was there.  I've learned to rely on the evidence rather than the feeling  :-)

[45...]

hey guys ,

Yes, I've been calling them hot flashes and mine have been severe.  I get so incredibly hot and the waves have been both longer and more intense in my final weeks of tapering and my two weeks post taper. 

update. i am at .020 mgs i will jump off once i get to .12 mgs which is a bear to measure. it i can get really close.

@here for help

I  the yellow pills .5 mg ones

. i’m not at home but i use to worry about that then i just let it go. i don’t think there is a perfect solution here tho.

Jeremy,  I was wondering what percent you are cutting each time and how often?

I am also tapering clonazepam dry taper method but I don't know what I'm doing! My first 3 cuts I've been cutting my .5mg tablets in 4 and taking out a fourth, that was fine art first but I can't keep doing that. I would like to do 10% cuts currently at .875mg. I don't know how to weigh the cut and I am needing to dose 4 times a day so can you help me?

update. i am at .020 mgs i will jump off once i get to .12 mgs which is a bear to measure. it i can get really close.

@here for help

I  the yellow pills .5 mg ones

. i’m not at home but i use to worry about that then i just let it go. i don’t think there is a perfect solution here tho.

Jeremy,  I was wondering what percent you are cutting each time and how often?

I am also tapering clonazepam dry taper method but I don't know what I'm doing! My first 3 cuts I've been cutting my .5mg tablets in 4 and taking out a fourth, that was fine art first but I can't keep doing that. I would like to do 10% cuts currently at .875mg. I don't know how to weigh the cut and I am needing to dose 4 times a day so can you help me?

make a new post so others can help you. i’m not too sure on the amount. It typically is 5 to 10 percent

Jeremyrocks, I am so very happy for you!!  You have done an amazing job of hanging in there and getting the job done.  👍  I hope you will stick around for a while as you adjust to your new benzo-free life.  This next phase is important also.

But meanwhile, give yourself a huge pat on the back - you really do rock!!  :thumbsup: