Tapering the last amount of Klonopin.

[Je...]

You sound good Jeremyrocks.  Thank you for the update and like Pamster, I am hopeful you will have a full recovery and get on with your life.    :thumbsup:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Je...]

• [Ka...]

• [Pa...]

• [he...]

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man I really hope so..

on a sid enote i am having really bad bicep pains for the last week. I workout but i am wondering if this is a withdrawal symptom. my left bicep kills me

Its really common for members to have pain on one side or the other and if you haven't felt this before with your workouts I'd suspect its a symptom.  Of course, keep an eye on it and if you feel it could be more, it never hurts to get checked out by your doctor.

Fear is a terrible symptom, I was afraid of things I'd never given a second thought to.  I actually talked to it and said this isn't real, its not me and when I recover it will be gone.  It kind of helped to verbalize it.

I have them also but now that I am off benzos I am able to recognize them and dispel them for the most part.  I feel so much more able to handle life these days, even when things get rough.

yes I am ok. feeling decent. mind messes with me. anxiety but I am doing better then before

Good to hear you are feeling reasonably well.  Some anxiety is to be expected.  Keep us updated - it helps to know people are wanting to hear how you are doing.    ;)

Katie, thank you so much for saying asking.

I made a cut to .035mg gonna hold for a few days then cut down .01 till i get to .01mg and then jump. Gonna do my best to measure it on the scale.

I fell pretty good.

Katie, thank you so much for saying asking.

I made a cut to .035mg gonna hold for a few days then cut down .01 till i get to .01mg and then jump. Gonna do my best to measure it on the scale.

I fell pretty good.

I'm glad you are feeling good jeremyrocks.  You are very close but I am glad you are holding for a bit.

this whole taper my emotions have been gone. i cant fee much at all. i read that this is a prolonged problem. anyone have this ?

I was dead inside, I couldn't feel love, joy, or empathy, I couldn't even cry although I've read many members say they can't quit trying, this is such a strange process.

I quit cold turkey and I can't remember when my feelings came back, I didn't keep track of my symptoms, I wish I had so I could be more helpful. 

have a quick question,

I am at .025 mgs now. tonight will be my first dose of .025 mg.

I am doing a dry taper with a scale.

should I do that dose tonight then jump tomorrow so I have the weekend to get thru the rough parts or should I dose for 3 days and try to keep shaving small pieces off till im down to dust and jump may 22 since I will have a weekend off to work thru the bad stuff.

I would have to prolong the jump for the 22nd because I have work on may 14th and may 15th. so the following weekend may 22nd I could jump.

any ideas?

What does your gut tell you?  Are you nervous or excited, are you feeling anxious about it or looking forward to it?  I've noticed members who have doubts aren't quite ready and feel better going even lower, others are just ready to be done and feel confident they've tapered low enough. 

It might make sense then to plan your jump around when your symptoms typically hit.  If you jump tomorrow then you could be feeling nasty by the time you head back to work, maybe jump on a Wednesday or Thursday?