Carnivore club/ related diets

[La...]

Hi everyone👋I have been sick for a long time. Over the years I have noticed that a lot of my issues are gut related. I have SIBO, Candida, histamine intolerance, leaky gut etc. I have been learning about gut issues in protracted cases, and about how carnivore and related diets helping a lot of people get better. I am still in the beginning stages, and am not in full carnivore yet. I am having difficulty adapting, I believe because of my lack of gallbladder. I am just trying to find others to relate too, as I know this is very individual. Maybe. We could learn from each other 🙂

Hi Larry Likely,

I see from your previous posts you had a horrific experience getting off of Klonopin and Valium many years ago, I'm sorry to hear you're still so sick.  It would help us understand your situation better if you put your medication history into your signature, if you have difficulty a team member can do it for you if you put the information here but these are the instructions. Add your history/signature 

I also wanted to make you aware of the protracted board we have available to those suffering as far out as you are.  It's a subscription board so if you'd like to join, these are the instructions.  If you need help getting access a team member can help with that too.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=189058.0

Pamster