Author Topic: Has anyone done this  (Read 345 times)

[Buddie]

Has anyone done this
« on: March 20, 2022, 07:26:46 pm »
Has anyone done this.

I was running out of time so reduced my dose from .75 to .5.  Went through 10 days of acute withdrawal and on the 11th day felt great. 

Anyone else do this?

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Has anyone done this
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 07:27:56 pm »
[...] formerly known as elephantintheroom2
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 09:18:25 am »
What were you taking?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 04:06:19 pm »
Has anyone done this.

I was running out of time so reduced my dose from .75 to .5.  Went through 10 days of acute withdrawal and on the 11th day felt great. 

Anyone else do this?

Iwould like to know too hope someone answers I just made a big cut and it's not pretty don't think i can hold...it

what are you on and how much are youutaking?

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2022, 09:29:44 pm »
I am on Ativan. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 07:39:04 am »
Do you still feel ok [...]?