k. Taper plan help

[Je...]

Hello everyone.

I am at the end of my taper off of k and I am wondering if i should keep it going till i run out of pill to cut.

i am doing a dry taper using a scale.

I cut 7 percent every 5 / 10 days

I am at .15 mgs and wondering what should be my jump dose. I started my taper on 3 mgs

I don’t want to rush it but also want to make progress and not make it longer then necessary.

i have been in k for 24 years. 3 /4 mgs a day

any help would be awesome

Great job of reducing your dose, wow!  How have you been feeling, I think the best indicator of when to jump should be your symptoms, are they getting more intense the lower you go, if so this would be a good basis for your decision.  If they've been intensifying, I'd suggest staying on your taper for awhile yet.  Most members would say .15 mgs is still a bit high to jump from.

Thank you so much. yea i plan to keep tapering every week till i am on a amount that i can’t measure wirh my scale. i’m so excited and also proud that i am this far. thanks for the support. 🙏🙏

Being benzo free is a good thing but you're aware there is still healing to be done after the last of the drug has been removed, right?  I hate telling members this but its important to understand what to expect.  Have you read this? Four Phases of Withdrawal-Where Are You?

I've seen members mention .05 for jumping off of Klonopin but really, its what you feel comfortable with and what your symptoms dictate.  :)

Hey jeremyrocks2022, congrats on your progress!  I was also on clonazepam 3mg/day for over 20 years and when I finally got off it felt like quite an accomplishment.  I'm rootin' for you!!    :thumbsup:

Thank you so much. yea i plan to keep tapering every week till i am on a amount that i can’t measure wirh my scale. i’m so excited and also proud that i am this far. thanks for the support. 🙏🙏

That’s amazing. what milligram did you jump?

how long have you been off?

as we keep cutting do we keep doing 5 to 10 percent or can i keep the cut i am doing at this amount(.15 mgs). Just wondering if i should go really slow in this last part of my taper. are there any examples of tapering other then the aston manual?