Still confused on tapering

[Na...]

I guess what I need to know is how do you calculate how much to take off each cut and how do you do it, do you shave the pills,weigh them or what? 

Not meaning to sound stupid but I just don't get how to do this, could someone please explain it or help me with a schedule.? Does the Ashton manual have this info?

This is where I'm at currently 1mg clonazepam daily over 4 doses of. 25 each

I would like to do another 10% cut, but am clueless on how to do it. I want to stay on 4 doses for as long as I can.

I would say, 10% cut takes you dowm to 0.9mg then divide that by 4 = 0.225mg. Do you have scales?

Yes I do think I have scales that'll work. So do I just shave some off? My pills are .5mg so I could take and cut two of them in half and then shave some off until I get the correct dose for each pill?

I did a liquid taper when the doses became too small to cut so I can't help you with a dry taper but Bob7 has helpful information on how he did a dry micro taper.  You may learn something by looking at his link which has videos that make things easy to see and understand.  Here is his link:

https://benzodrytapermath.com/