my benzo taper

[Kk...]

Hello,  I am on the final taper of clonazapam 2.5mg per day for 7 years.  I am on the final month and my daily taper amounts are: this week 0.125mg then next week 0.06mg then the week after 0.03mg and then after that .015mg then zero.  I am feeling a little jittery and anxious but nothing I cannot handle.  I will be celebrating being benzo free in a month and my brain will not be looking for that drug anymore.

I am on the last leg of a 2.5 mg klonopin taper , been on that does for 7 years.  I am down to 0.25mg and last month at 0.0125 this week, then 0.06 next week then 0.03 week after then 0.015 after then zero.  Benzo free.  Feeling a small amount of anxiety and jittery but nothing I cannot handle.

I'm happy to hear your symptoms are tolerable, you've done a great job of reducing your dose.  I hope you're aware that you may still feel symptoms once off the drug, it can take a bit of time for full recovery to happen so just be aware.  Of course, you may be one of those people who can walk off the drug with ease, I sure hope so.  Keep us posted, okay?  :thumbsup: