Electronic Scale for Direct Taper

[In...]

Am starting my taper April 1st with GP & Psychiatrist blessing. Neither could give me help, but suggested going slowly.  Am down from .5 x 4 times per day to .5 x2 a day.  Tried cutting an 1/8 tablet at a time. Went into intolerable withdrawal.  GP suggested going back to .5 x 2 for one month to stabilize.

Question: need an great scale for titrating down.  Can you suggest one. Probably going to order thru Amazon unless I need to look somewhere else. 

A jewelers scale on Amazon will work!  You must weigh every pill and then try shaving a very small amount from each pill. 

I tried to keep my weekly reductions to 2.5% per week for a total of 10% per month, I found that to be very tolerable. It was easier because I was only dosing twice a day.  One week I would reduce the morning pill and the following week I would reduce the evening pill.  I hope this helps some.  If this is difficult, you can also try liquid reductions.  There are many that have done it and succeeded.

Wishing you success in the last part of this journey.  I am seven months post jump, you will be finished before you know it.

Best of luck to you!