41cdays anxiety and insomnia

[Do...]

I have anxiety since quitting and had to drink to stop fear.  I had insomnia I slept from 6 to 10 or 11.

I read about lemon balm for anxiety and I am going to get some tomorrow.  I need to visit my brother and sister.

The lemon balm made me really tired yesterday and I slept from 9 to 4.

It is not working for anxiety.

I took 1 t.  Maybe I should take more.

I hate waking up so early.

I miss the restotil and Ativan as it's the only thing that makes me feel better.

The lemon balm doesn't work like a benzo like I read on here.

I kind of feel sick from taking it.

I am having anxiety.

If the lemon balm is making you feel ill, I'd discontinue it but what you're feeling could be typical symptoms of withdrawal and recovery.  Sometimes its tough to tell what is really happening.

The lemon balm tincture gave me a panic attack twice this morning.  I had to drink wine to stop the panic.  My sister said to not take the tincture, but to drink the tea, but I am afraid it will make me panic.

The lemon balm tincture gave me a panic attack twice this morning.  I had to drink wine to stop the panic.  My sister said to not take the tincture, but to drink the tea, but I am afraid it will make me panic.

I'm not sure why you're continuing to take the lemon balm if it's causing you to panic, I think your sister is giving you good advice.

Are you still going to AA and NA, the people in those rooms can help you if you share what you're going through. 

I am not taking the lemon.balm I go to na and aa.

I have bad indigestion and feel like throwing up all the time

And bad anxiety.

Can't sleep

My brother let me visit again and since then I have been sleeping better and less anxiety.  I have been taking 1 or 2 sleepeeze. I woke up at 330 last night and took sleepeeze.

I realize I gave only been able to cope at home since my mom died with the sleeping pills.  I need some pills to cope again

I still have anxiety at my brother's, but not as bad.  I haven't drank for a week and a half.  I have been exhausted, but sleeping well on sleepeze.  I have severe indigestion so I might have to quit the sleepeze as it makes it worse.

I want the pills as it is too hard to cope without them.  I have been off them almost every months

Its good that you havent been drinking, that will help your sleep. Tryand taper the sleepeze if you think itsgiving you indigestion, youve done really well staying off the pills, dont ruin it now if you can help it

I still have anxiety at my brother's, but not as bad.  I haven't drank for a week and a half.  I have been exhausted, but sleeping well on sleepeze.  I have severe indigestion so I might have to quit the sleepeze as it makes it worse.

I want the pills as it is too hard to cope without them.  I have been off them almost every months

The more time and distance you put between yourself and the pills the better you'll feel.  Your belly issues will ease, your anxiety will diminish and your sleep will return, a lot of good is waiting for you if you can stay away from the benzo's.