Help with figuring next cut...please help an old lady out

[Na...]

I am currently down to 1mg Clonazepam dosing equally 4 times a day. I feel ready to take next cut, I haven't been stable since before starting taper, thinking I was going through tolerance withdrawal, so not sure I well stabilize between cuts so I'm just going for it.

I need help on figuring out how to do next cut at 10% ? How do I figure out how to cut pills or how do I do it?  Do I weigh the pills? I have no idea what I'm doing and because psych doc and I didn't agree on things she quit on me and don't know how long before I find another one that knows what they are doing.

How are you dosing your 1mg?  How many times of day and what amount at each time?

Right now I am dosing 4 times a day at. 25mg each dose. I figured this to be an easy calculation for second cut not realizing I took my nighttime dose from .5mg to 2.5mg had insomnia already now is a bit worse. I just thought 4 equal doses would be best. ..I don't know.

Hi Nana,

I think 10 % would be a step way too big. At least, I have never been able to make cuts like that. Remember,  the lower you get, the larger the relative % you cut becomes. If possible I would go down to 0.24 mg 4 times a day. Or keep the night dose the same and cut just a little more on the other ones. It may not seem like much, but it'll gradualy take you to coming off completely.

Good luck with your taper!

You can and will make it!

Trochsetter