2 years off.

[Be...]

I don't be here as much anymore..

But I came back to offer hope...

2 years off today and back to living life to the fullest...

I know how it feels to despair,I went through all the motions..I know the sleepless nights..I know the taking it one second at a time...I know the dreads...I know the anxieties..

But I am here to report it gets better... Don't give up faith I promise you...A beautiful life awaits you..

Bexlan

I'm so happy for you Bexlan, even though you suffered terribly you were always going the extra mile to help others, thank you.  :smitten:

I'm so happy for you Bexlan, even though you suffered terribly you were always going the extra mile to help others, thank you.  :smitten:

Thank you Pamster...You have always been inspirational to me...

Bexlan, you made it and I am so happy for you!  You have been a wonderful BB to so many, including me, and now that you have been freed from the horror of BWD, you can go and enjoy the wonderful life you are so deserving of!!!!

Hugs,

GG

Bexlan, you made it and I am so happy for you!  You have been a wonderful BB to so many, including me, and now that you have been freed from the horror of BWD, you can go and enjoy the wonderful life you are so deserving of!!!!

Hugs,

GG

Thank you GG.. You are also a wonderful soul ..Too bad we had to meet here.. You were an anchor of hope during the dark days...I wish you open doors soon...

Love you

Bexlan

So happy for you, Bexlan.  I hope your life is now more than you ever imagined.  Thanks for the encouragement and hope! 

Wow, thank you for offering hope and congrats on your healing! Enjoy your days to the fullest  :)

Wilding I really admire your strength.. Just know you are amazing...

Bexlan

So happy for you, Bexlan.  I hope your life is now more than you ever imagined.  Thanks for the encouragement and hope!

You are welcome Decatur...You are a strong and resilient being... Your recovery is assured..

I don't be here as much anymore..

But I came back to offer hope...

2 years off today and back to living life to the fullest...

I know how it feels to despair,I went through all the motions..I know the sleepless nights..I know the taking it one second at a time...I know the dreads...I know the anxieties..

But I am here to report it gets better... Don't give up faith I promise you...A beautiful life awaits you..

Bexlan

Thank you so very much Bexlan for sharing your story and coming back to provide hope for us going through it right now. Your post made me emotional, but in a good way, so thank you 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bexlan,

I'm sorry for writing so late I just saw this post today. I'm so happy to hear such positive things for you. You have always been a great encouragement to me. Thank you!

LiveLife

• 1 month later...