Author Topic: 2 years off.  (Read 733 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2 years off.
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2022, 06:56:10 am »
I don't be here as much anymore..
But I came back to offer hope...
2 years off today and back to living life to the fullest...
I know how it feels to despair,I went through all the motions..I know the sleepless nights..I know the taking it one second at a time...I know the dreads...I know the anxieties..
But I am here to report it gets better... Don't give up faith I promise you...A beautiful life awaits you..
[...]

Thank you so very much [...] for sharing your story and coming back to provide hope for us going through it right now. Your post made me emotional, but in a good way, so thank you 🙏
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2022, 08:37:35 pm »
[...]!!!! Awesome news!!! So happy for u! Well done buddy xx 😘
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2022, 02:38:56 am »
[...],

I'm sorry for writing so late I just saw this post today. I'm so happy to hear such positive things for you. You have always been a great encouragement to me. Thank you!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 01:43:45 pm »
Bet I’m so happy to hear this! I know this is late…somehow I missed it. Congrats to you. Well done!