Author Topic: Runs of afib  (Read 1229 times)

[Buddie]

Runs of afib
« on: March 15, 2022, 04:16:23 am »
Anyone else?
Never had afib previously.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Runs of afib
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 09:55:51 am »
What is afib?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 10:16:21 am »
Oh my, have you seen or been referred to a cardiologist?  This would be important since with afib there is a risk of blood clots.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 03:58:38 am »
Doc said too much artifact -_-

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 08:52:10 am »
What?

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 09:06:08 am »
Doc said too much artifact -_-

So there was too much artifact on your EKG to determine if you have afib?

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 03:00:43 am »
I had my first run of AFib after having COVID the first time. The second time I had COVID, I had VTach (ventricular tachycardia), which then morphed into AFib. Both happened at exactly 3.5 weeks after starting symptoms. Connection? Yes. COVID is bad news.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2022, 04:42:49 am »
I had my first run of AFib after having COVID the first time. The second time I had COVID, I had VTach (ventricular tachycardia), which then morphed into AFib. Both happened at exactly 3.5 weeks after starting symptoms. Connection? Yes. COVID is bad news.
Mine could of been related to that too. Sucks.  I have just stopped caring,  it's just impossible

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2022, 01:21:38 pm »
AFib is very common in some people following a bout with COVID, even asymptomatic or mild. My cardiologist even said after this last episode that it was very likely due to COVID. It's not fun, and I'm sorry you're going through it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2022, 02:02:27 pm »
AFib is very common in some people following a bout with COVID, even asymptomatic or mild. My cardiologist even said after this last episode that it was very likely due to COVID. It's not fun, and I'm sorry you're going through it.
Did you have to be converted ? Mine converts itself, it's happened a few times.