Risperidone pulled me out of benzo hell

[AG...]

Hi, i believe this story might be weird, but that's why it's interesting. Let me introduce you to my problem, of lying to the psychiatrists 8 years ago about having schizophrenia symptoms to get my hands on their drugs, because i was a self destructive teenager, that paved a dumb way, of using antipsychotics for 2 years, just because of anxiety, and deppression. Anyways i quit them cold turkey 6 years ago, but that's when my benzo use of 20mg diazepam a day began. A very sorry road to hell..

Fast forward to me being benzo free for 1.5years, and suffering with negative thoughts, anhedonia, minor fatigue, some anxiety, and severe derealization. Made me unable to live normally, and be happy.

Got forced with antipsychotic medication, because of delirium tremens from GHB(street drug), Still they decided to medicate me, even though i told them about using GHB, and false diagnosis, anyways

Somehow i hit the jackpot, and i feel muuuch better.

I wouldn't say this is a 100% as i'm not medication free, but at least i feel 9/10 every day these days. I wonder why i didn't get on this medicine before(risperidone) I am totally healed from benzo damage..

Risperidone. I do not recommend any medications, but still if in severe terror with no end in sight, medication is a considerable alternative. Antipsychotics get a bad rep, but they can be tapered much easier if done under doc's supervision, or with good strategy.