Author Topic: Xanax - Last Pill, When Should I Jump?  (Read 924 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Xanax - Last Pill, When Should I Jump?
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2022, 04:18:37 pm »
[...].  Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊🍾!  That is awesome!  Iím so glad youíre healthy and can go hiking everyday!  Yay! Iím two weeks post jump now and doing great.   I have some insomnia but thatís pretty normal for my age.  I also weaned off my estrogen patch last Sunday- Iíd been on that for 17 years.  Aside from a few hot flashes I havenít really noticed a change. So no more Xanax or estrogen. Yay!! I hope youíll check back in periodically to let us know how youíre doing!   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2022, 12:24:05 pm »
[...], a massive congrats to you on your jump!  All the best to you - well done!!    :thumbsup:

Thank you! I could never thank you and [...] enough. At the darkest moment, you answered the call. I will never forget that.   :)

You've done an amazing job [...], your positive attitude has carried you through this, not to mention your determination to keep moving, your hikes sound brutal but like such good medicine.  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2022, 12:47:51 pm »
[...].  Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊🍾!  That is awesome!  Iím so glad youíre healthy and can go hiking everyday!  Yay! Iím two weeks post jump now and doing great.   I have some insomnia but thatís pretty normal for my age.  I also weaned off my estrogen patch last Sunday- Iíd been on that for 17 years.  Aside from a few hot flashes I havenít really noticed a change. So no more Xanax or estrogen. Yay!! I hope youíll check back in periodically to let us know how youíre doing!   :smitten:

Thank you! I feel like we are like those stars that are bound together...it was nice to know you were a little ahead on the timeline and doing so great it really helped me feel ready. So glad you figured out the estrogen needed to go too. How is your husband doing?

Hiking was an integral part of my life before I abused Xanax - i have big dogs that MUST get big exercise in, AND i live next (literally) to a wilderness area with a massive network of trails. It was always going to be a part of daily life. Boy, though, back in January with jelly legs on ice and snow and being paranoid.....and yet, the crystalline bare trees and whispering evergreens, crisp air all conspired to heal me. Be well always, my friend. Have a great weekend.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2022, 12:52:36 pm »
[...], a massive congrats to you on your jump!  All the best to you - well done!!    :thumbsup:

Thank you! I could never thank you and [...] enough. At the darkest moment, you answered the call. I will never forget that.   :)

You've done an amazing job [...], your positive attitude has carried you through this, not to mention your determination to keep moving, your hikes sound brutal but like such good medicine.  :thumbsup:

[...], God love you. Thank you. I truly believe big physical movement calms frayed nerves, the pent up fear and anxiety. and unlike being in a gym or organized exercise - I was alone in nature. no one could see me. I could cry. I could be insecure.

Have a beautiful weekend my friend!

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2022, 04:15:10 pm »

Thank you! I feel like we are like those stars that are bound together...it was nice to know you were a little ahead on the timeline and doing so great it really helped me feel ready. So glad you figured out the estrogen needed to go too. How is your husband doing?

Hiking was an integral part of my life before I abused Xanax - i have big dogs that MUST get big exercise in, AND i live next (literally) to a wilderness area with a massive network of trails. It was always going to be a part of daily life. Boy, though, back in January with jelly legs on ice and snow and being paranoid.....and yet, the crystalline bare trees and whispering evergreens, crisp air all conspired to heal me. Be well always, my friend. Have a great weekend.
  :smitten: Hubbyís doing amazing!  Heís back to running and feeling better than he has in years! Those stents are something!  Thanks for asking :)

Itís so cool you have wonderful wilderness areas close by.  We are blessed that way too. . Weíre at the base of the Sierra so weíve got both alpine and desert wilderness areas.  Iíve got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and even though short walks are impossible,  just living in an area with blue skies and outstanding natural beauty is very healing. ❤️

Best wishes to you [...] .