Can withdrawl mock autoimmune disease symptoms?

[Fo...]

Autoimmune symptoms can have commonalities to withdrawl but they tend to be specific to the part of the body they affect - for example, with rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain and fatigue are generally present and with hyperthyroidism such as Grave's disease (hyperthyroidism), increased heart rate, frequent bowel movements, anxiety, to name a few are common.  So to answer your question, yes, withdrawl symptoms can overlap withdrawl symptoms but an autoimmune work-up should be specific to the suspected body system it may be affecting.

Autoimmune symptoms can have commonalities to withdrawl but they tend to be specific to the part of the body they affect - for example, with rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain and fatigue are generally present and with hyperthyroidism such as Grave's disease (hyperthyroidism), increased heart rate, frequent bowel movements, anxiety, to name a few are common.  So to answer your question, yes, withdrawl symptoms can overlap withdrawl symptoms but an autoimmune work-up should be specific to the suspected body system it may be affecting.

I had an Ana, sed, crp and 1 other test I forget. All my levels are normal, I definitely have arthritis like symptoms and joint and muscle pain. Oddly the pain has shifted around to different areas after quitting and I became very sensitive to night shades. I've had these tests repeated about 3 times , sigh.

Just looked again,  also had RF and have had my thyroid [ all levels ] checked about 3 x since getting off.  All are normal.

I'm glad your tests were normal because most autoimmune diseases are chronic but withdrawl symptoms generally improves and goes away.  And don't forget that benzos can mask pain so perhaps some of what you are feeling now is discomfort that benzos covered up - that was definitely true for me.

I'm glad your tests were normal because most autoimmune diseases are chronic but withdrawl symptoms generally improves and goes away.  And don't forget that benzos can mask pain so perhaps some of what you are feeling now is discomfort that benzos covered up - that was definitely true for me.

It's awful