Help with Lorazepam to Valium crossover

[Ho...]

Hello

I was given Lorazepam 1mg daily for 4 consecutive weeks in hospital, sometimes twice per day.

When it was acknowledged that I was withdrawing after leaving hospital (unbearable symptoms 3 days after leaving hospital) I was given Diazepam, but told that 1mg is the equivalent of 5mg Diazepam 😑

I took 4mg for a few days then onto 2mg with flu like symptoms.

I tried to come off 2mg cold turkey and it did not go well. I am only beginning to re stabilise on 2mg now, and I’m so glad I’ve found this group to help me plan and taper off completely.

I wish you all the best, you WILL do this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Hopeful247,

I moved your post from another members thread so you could have one of your own to discuss your taper, do you still need our help?

Pamster

Hello

Yes, I still require some help, please.

I am now experiencing severe eye pain and sensitivity.

I too, am on Zolpidem 5mg.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Hopeful247

Hopeful247,

In order to better help you, it would be helpful if you would add your history/signature.  Please add it for Zolpidem and any other psych drugs you are on that may affect your taper.  Here is the link:

Add your history/signature

Kate08

Hi Hoeful247, I'm glad you're back, we can help you but as Kate08 said it will help us help you if we can see all of your information at a glance instead of looking back through your posts.  If you have trouble doing this, just put your information here and a team member can do it for you.

Are your pills the 2 mg and how long have you been on the Zolpidem?