MRI tomorrow

[Ti...]

My neurologist ordered a brain MRI, which insurance approved, and my appointment is tomorrow. She ordered the results of two previous brain MRI’s I had in 2007 and 2009, before I was prescribed all of these psych meds and when my migraines went from episodic to chronic. She wants to compare them to the new one to see if I’ve had any changes in gray matter. This can occur from migraines but also from pharmaceuticals. I’m scared to see the results but also curious if we are prone to permanent brain damage. Who knows, it might turn out that my brain is healthier than it feels. Anyway, if anyone is interested in the results I’ll post the findings here as soon as I get them. Since my benzo withdrawal case is complicated by a neurological condition I’m not sure that I will get the answers I seek but at least I’ll know if I should continue to hope for a return to the former me.

Pretty sure my last neurologist did. He’s the one that loaded me up on all the meds. Definitely something I could look into though.