When you get to end of tapering

[An...]

What is the lowest dose of clonazepam people have cut them self off at to stop their taper? I’m just starting, but I’m writing a schedule out and was just wondering. Thank you.

I'm not sure, each of us are so different in how we react to tapering.  What should be driving your jump decision when you reach that point is your symptoms, when a member asks if its time to jump that's the first question I ask them.

Its important to remember that a taper has to be flexible, there may be times when you'll need to hold because of an increase in symptom severity or you may be able to speed things up if its going well.  We just can't know what life and this drug will be asking of us in the time we take to taper so be patient and prepared.

[60...]

Ann1982,  I was able to follow a schedule for the first 75-80% of my taper.  For me, it helped me to have a schedule and a daily/weekly goal.  There were times it was uncomfortable but I kept going because it was quite tolerable and didn't impact my day-to-day.  The bottom 20-25% has been much harder for me and I've had to cultivate patience with myself based on increased symptoms. 

I am close-ish to the end.  Some people jump off around my dose or a little lower but I'm going to go all the way down to .001mg and plan to "walk" off.