I hit 2 years March 1st...

[tr...]

Well when I first jumped I didn't think I'd last a day..here I am 2 years later. Holy crap what a journey. As of 4 weeks ago sooo much was gone and I was working PT, managing my home and making some good future plans. I was able to reintroduce many foods and I noticed I was starting to tolerate small magnesium exposures better. I was so grateful.

In the midst of those 2 years we sold our bigger house to move to a smaller one, I got covid, my dad somehow survived cancer, and I had a bad reaction to the vaccine. And yet in all that I was making progress.

So not feeling super celebratory bc I'm still In a setback that was hell on earth bc of dental medication when attempting to get work done. Todays win is that I managed to drive a little and pick up groceries... now I'm completely wiped. But happy I did it - my family is prob happy too bc the fridge and cupboard were looking bare lol. I haven't worked in over 3 weeks - I miss work. My newest symptom with this setback is problems with motion - therefore the driving issue.

Just so glad that the vibrating is basically gone, and the burning is back to minimal.

I know I will get back to my prior baseline eventually. So badly want to write a success story.

thanks to all my friends on here - you made it possible for me to get to 2 years:)  :smitten: :smitten:

I'm happy to hear you're finally improving after that dental nightmare, that was a bad one!  I'm sure looking forward to that success story because that means you'll finally feel good enough to write one, can't wait.  :smitten:

So happy for you my friend  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You and I are almost have a same timeline. I am praying and hoping we get to the finish line sooner than later.

[a9...]

You’re on your way from misery to happiness my friend!! 

I am so inspired by your optimism and hope!

:smitten: :smitten:

Trina so glad you are 2 years out, the further out the better. Maddening the setback you’ve had, but you are a warrior and are getting through this. Your strength is giving others the will to also fight through and make it. I hope you get back to your baseline soon and although you are still in a lot of pain, you are healing and getting better and stronger everyday, I can see it in your posts as well. Year 3 will be even better friend, hang in there. *what meds caused the setback from the dentist?

Trina, your story and "voice" was one of the ones I gravitated to when I first got on the boards because it was honest and hopeful.  Much like Trying said, it's absolutely infuriating that setbacks can happen and I'm so very sorry this one happened to you.  It is wholly understandable why you wouldn't be feeling celebratory (hell, for some of us, the further out we get, the more bittersweet these milestones are anyways), but I have absolute faith you will pull out of this and am likewise rooting for your success story.  :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...
U are a trooper girl. U did it x I know ur not there yet but I know how good it would feel to know ur 2 years free. U badass  :smitten: