Author Topic: it always finds itís way back to me!  (Read 731 times)

[Buddie]

Re: it always finds itís way back to me!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2022, 02:29:43 pm »
Hi,

I have had similar too the last two weeks, at 15 months off, thanks to the great advice of many members on here I pretty much expected it. Been sleeping 5-7 hours a night consistently for half a year and recently its been a couple of 0's and many 2-4 hour nights. Combined with the sleepy feeling disappearing again, very annoying but I am positive its a wave and it will pass. It is completely normal. Keep at it!

R
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2022, 04:50:01 pm »
Hi, thank you for your post! Itís good to know that it is normalÖ
Wish you that the good old sleep will find the way back to you soon! 🍀
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2022, 09:00:40 pm »
Hi,

I have had similar too the last two weeks, at 15 months off, thanks to the great advice of many members on here I pretty much expected it. Been sleeping 5-7 hours a night consistently for half a year and recently its been a couple of 0's and many 2-4 hour nights. Combined with the sleepy feeling disappearing again, very annoying but I am positive its a wave and it will pass. It is completely normal. Keep at it!

R

Did your wave finally go away?

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2022, 08:26:34 pm »
Iím right where u are shamrock. 11 months and exactly the same except itís usually 3 hours a night then zero then maybe 5 then back to 3 then another zero. Itís pretty hard to stay hopeful but just set a routine and stick to it as best u can to get u thru the days. X

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 06:07:00 pm »
Hi [...], I am so sorry that you have to suffer too! Sunday I slept for 7 hours!? next night two hours toxic and Tuesday zero 😰 last night on and off because of pain. Not a night is the same as the other. No pattern. Hope they are right and it will even out with time. Itís just so hard to endure this process. For me the worst is that when I do not sleep to face the next day because all I can do is lay on the sofa. Because I am still very hypersensitive to sound I canít even listen to music or watch TV. Also reading is not possible .. itís just unbelievable. I wish you good healing and many good nights! 🍀

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2022, 01:20:48 am »
Yep me too no pattern. But I can do everything unless I have a string of really bad nights then Iím an emotional wreck.

I hope it ends for u soon xx