Author Topic: Losing some belly/gut fat, any tips??  (Read 1110 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Losing some belly/gut fat, any tips??
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2022, 01:41:38 am »
I switched to intermittent fasting in September and I have found it so beneficial for maintaining my weight and for just feeling good in general.  I do the 16:8 plan and it took a week or so to adapt to - at first I did 14:10 for a few days.  I don't know if it will help belly fat but it certainly has been an easy way to lose and maintain my weight.

Excellent [...]. I also eat in an 8 hour feeding window. IF is a great way to burn body fat, lose weight, and maintain that weight loss.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Losing some belly/gut fat, any tips??
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2022, 04:53:17 pm »
Interesting discussion. I never was overweight, but I didn't like how my stomach stuck out. I looked for the info online and found this article https://betterme.world/articles/stomach-sticks-out/, also I discussed it with an experienced guy. It turned out that the problem was in my posture, so I chose proper exercises and finally saw a good result in several months. I'm also sure that my back is healthier now.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 07:45:15 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.