10 months off, constant air hunger etc!

[Ha...]

Unreal , and horrible / disabling symptom, I just can't shake it off, all day I can't breathe , but yeah,

tomorrow, March 4th marks 10 months off my 1051 day taper from 1.5 mg's of Klonopin, Tachycardia

is another nasty I have, Despite a low dose daily Beta Blocker ( Bisoprolol 5 mgs) anyway, trying to get

through this,  also, the Ukraine news sent me into a wave it seems, so trying to avoid it on TV

Computer, I've done well abstaining from it, I had to, so take care all!!!  :thumbsup:

I can relate to the anxiety watching and reading the news creates, I'm completely recovered and I've had to limit my exposure. 

Is your breathing shallow or is it more of a pressure?  Do you practice breathing exercises? 

my breathing is constricted ( badly) by tight muscles I guess, like a tight band around me, it's all day , maybe once every 15 mins I get a decent breathe, but not often, it's debilitating, and along with a rapid heart rate/tachycardia,  etc, keeps me from going out much, I stay in all the time... I tried breathing exercises, but lack the skill as I'm too hyper etc,  know any good links? I wish I knew how to get rid of this, 

Since I recovered I don't really pay attention to my breathing but during that time it was front and center, it feels like the more resistance we face to taking a deep breath, the more we try which only increases our frustration and fear. 

Have you consulted your doctor about medication for the tachycardia, I've read a few members say it can be helpful while going through this.  I haven't used breathing exercises so I can't offer much but I popped online and saw a lot of them, maybe you could find one that's a little easier to do.  I can relate to being hyper, I think part of my problem is patience with that kind of stuff.  I never could master meditation.  :-[

last night was really bad, like almost ER level, the heart rate is all over the map,constant left side flutters palps, racing, etc, and the breathing restriction is horrible, ( I think it's termed Dyspnea, or something)  I only slept at best,  2 hours last night, because of all this, lying down makes it even worse, for some reason,  so I got back up and watched 3 older made for TV  movies Off Youtube,  doing the best I can,  I do have a doc appt with a Cardiologist on April 22nd,  , I just think this is something bad, or scary, don't like these symptoms, especially near constant since Monday... I keep telling myself it's anxiety,  hoping it is...

last night was really bad, like almost ER level, the heart rate is all over the map,constant left side flutters palps, racing, etc, and the breathing restriction is horrible, ( I think it's termed Dyspnea, or something)  I only slept at best,  2 hours last night, because of all this, lying down makes it even worse, for some reason,  so I got back up and watched 3 older made for TV  movies Off Youtube,  doing the best I can,  I do have a doc appt with a Cardiologist on April 22nd,  , I just think this is something bad, or scary, don't like these symptoms, especially near constant since Monday... I keep telling myself it's anxiety,  hoping it is...

I read where you wrote things did let up some HappyOne10001? Are you still experiencing the window?