CBD oil for insomnia..... thoughts

[Ch...]

Hmmm . . . I checked these out and here's what the capsule with the highest CBD amount contains:

Each capsule contains 30mg of CBD, 10mg of CBG, and 10mg of CBN.

That's only 50 mgs. I have yet to find any on the site that contains the 100 mgs I need. Maybe I'm just missing it. And the above bottle costs $200. (I would have to take 2 each night). Everything on the site is too low-dose for me.

The numbers you quoted:

They also have high dose products that have 100mg or 200mg of CBD per softgel

Not true. Those numbers refer to the quantity i.e. how many softgels are in each bottle. Yes, they have bottles that contain 100 capsules or 200 capsules. Of 50 mg product.

I'm not fond of being a backyard gardener (lost half my "crop" of 5 plants last year due to a freeze) but I think I'll stick to growing my own.

However, the products might well suit other people's needs. It's always good to have information.

Katz

You are looking in the wrong place...it is their Cycling Frog Cannabidiol Softgels: (If you go to SHOP and then ALL PRODUCTS on their website then scroll down to find it)

Full Spectrum

CYCLING FROG CBD SOFTGELS - 100MG

Our Cycling Frog 100mg CBD softgels are the go-to for those searching for the most convenient way to enjoy a more substantial serving of our full spectrum CBD oil. Each softgel also contains all-natural hemp terpenes (d-Limonene, Myrcene, and naturally derived β-Caryophyllene) for an additional, functional boost. Potent, precise, and made for maximum relief from the daily grind.

Each softgel contains 100mg of Full Spectrum CBD

Ingredients: Organic Coconut MCT Oil, Softgel (Gelatin, Water, Glycerin), CBD Isolate, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, d-Limonene, Myrcene, Naturally Derived Beta-Caryophyllene, Sunflower Derived Tocobiol

Full Spectrum

CYCLING FROG CBD SOFTGELS - 200MG

Our Cycling Frog 200mg CBD softgels are the go-to for those searching for the most convenient way to enjoy a more substantial serving of our full spectrum CBD oil. Each softgel also contains all-natural hemp terpenes (d-Limonene, Myrcene, and naturally derived β-Caryophyllene) for an additional, functional boost. Potent, precise, and made for maximum relief from the daily grind.

Each softgel contains 200mg of Full Spectrum CBD

Ingredients: CBD Isolate, Organic Coconut MCT Oil, Softgel (Gelatin, Water, Glycerin), Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, d-Limonene, Myrcene, Naturally Derived Beta-Caryophyllene, Sunflower Derived Tocobiol

And when I log into their site, I get the 60% discount for being a veteran so I'd pay the following for 80 100mg or 200mg CBD softgels:

Size

80 ct (8,000 mg CBD)

Quantity 1

$56 (is my discounted cost, otherwise it would be $140)

($0.02 / mg CBD)

Regular: $140

You Save: $84 (60%)

Size

80 ct (16,000 mg CBD)

Quantity 1

$80 (again my cost with a 60% discount, otherwise it would be $200)

($0.01 / mg CBD)

Regular: $200

You Save: $120 (60%)

Good to know. I'll have to look into this. At last . . . a CBD "manufacturer" who realizes that 35 or 50 mgs of the product is not going to meet the needs of (some) insomniacs.

Thanks for digging deep.

Katz

The best way to figure all of this out...THC, CBD, etc., is to experiment with them.  Give them a good week or 2 also as some take that long to feel the effects, if any.  Some people notice a difference right away.  I used the advice of others but it was my own personal trail and error that determined if something was going to work for me or not.  Everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to THC and CBD oil.  Some get no benefit and some get a great benefit, but most are somewhere inbetween.

Good luck!

Hey, ThEwAy2, I ordered the 100 mg gummies from Lazarus. I'll try them as soon as they arrive. Alas, I had to pay full price as I don't fit into any of the "discount" categories. But it's good to know someone is producing gummies in the strength I need.

Thanks for the tip.  :thumbsup:

Katz

Hi Katz,

Sorry you don't fall into any discount category... :tickedoff:

I hope they work for you.  I've purchased from this company for my wife and they help her with daily pain.  On those one off nights I get every few months they help me to relax and fall asleep.  I also take their "energy" formula prior to going to the gym.  I never feel spaced out or hung over from their products like I did with some other companies.

Good luck...

Sorry it didn't work for you.  Not much of anything short of an Rx drug worked for me during the thick of my WD.

Even today I don't like the way I feel with Delta 8 products that are supposed to give you the benefits of THC without the psycho active effects?

About 100 to 150mg of CBD Oil works for me on one off nights.  At least I get 3 - 4 hours (sometimes more) of decent sleep on those nights when it seems to take forever to fall asleep.  Thank God they only happen about every 6-8 weeks or so.

I hope you find something that works for you...Hang in there until you do.