Need taper plan

[Na...]

Can anyone help me figure out the best taper schedule for me? I just went down a cut tonight from 1.125mg daily over four doses to 1mg.split four doses. I started my taper on December 26th but held for a while hoping to get stable but I'm didn't. I believe from the feedback on here that I have been in total tolerance withdrawal for the past year and a half even though I was taking med they quit working and my life turned upside down, I have been 100% non functional for over a year spending most my days in bed.

Was I wrong to cut again without being stable? Afraid I may not stabilize especially with my underlying anxiety so being so severe.

Would really like help with a plan and how to cut doses.

Nanaquits, what benzo are you currently tapering from?  It would be helpful for you add that to your signature and to update your signature as you make dose changes.  Are you getting any help from your doctor or are you doing this on you own?

There is no right or wrong way to taper.  I made reductions even when I wasn't entirely stable but that doesn't work for all members.  I think each of us need to decide as an individual what sort of tapering is right for us - some like to go very slow and have minimal withdrawl symptoms.  Some, like me, go faster and accept that the symptoms might be worse that way.  As the doses get smaller, though, many of us need to switch to a different taper method like filing/weighing or liquid so you might want to be thinking where you are with that, too.