Complete exhaustion and hard time focusing

[Kl...]

I've been tapering Klonopin for about a year. I'm keeping a pretty steady DMT and suddenly am exhausted. Started last week, and is getting worse this week... hard to focus, feel like I haven't slept (but I am sleeping ok right now, thank goodness!) My anxiety isn't up, which is usually my first symptom if I'm tapering too fast. So I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or if this is related to the taper. Curious if others have experienced this... I know benzo tapering can cause exhaustion and confusion, but does it always coincide with increased anxiety or trouble sleeping, or can this be on it's own?

Some days I'm gassed just changing the fitted sheets on my bed or cleaning the bathroom.....and I'm not anxious.  Other days are better.  I just think it's a result of being on a CNS depressant. 

I found these articles both so helpful. I personally have no interest in paying anymore "coaches" so please don't consider this an endorsement of the services she provides in any way shape or form but I read the articles on this blog sometimes when I need to and  they really help.

Here are two entries she wrote on Fatigue.

https://benzowithdrawalhelp.com/uncategorized/the-canary-in-the-coal-mine-fatigue/

https://benzowithdrawalhelp.com/coping-skills/this-isnt-ordinary-fatigue/

I am absolutely astonished at how fatigued I can get but it has gotten a lot better. Sometimes the only way I can tell I am better is to revisit something a month later and see how much easier it is for me now. Healing happens. It really does.

It is probably the tapering and withdrawals. I went through an exhausted phase and I actually enjoyed it.... It was so much better than the constant agitation, restlessness I was dealing with initially, when I first cut 50%... Now i have reduced my dose again and I am back to the constant agitation and restlessness with extreme muscle pain and tightness... but it does not seem as bad as when I initially cut 50%. Hoping to stabilize and become exhausted again...LOL Such a freaking nightmare...  Hang it there!!!  This is one messed up crazy experience...

Hi Music60, My muscle pain is in my neck and shoulders and also my head sometimes. It is severe, it sometimes feels like I can't hold my head up.