Author Topic: Day 27 insomnia  (Read 956 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Day 27 insomnia
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2022, 05:26:18 am »
It's day 41 can't sleep.  I can't sleep.  I slept from 6 to 10.
I am upset as my brothers Girlfriend sent me hateful texts.
She is hateful.  I have bad indigestion and don't want to be up all night.  I had to drink some wine as my brother's girlfriend is causing trouble
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2022, 03:04:02 pm »
She is hateful.  I have bad indigestion and don't want to be up all night.  I had to drink some wine as my brother's girlfriend is causing trouble

The way I see it, I'll always have a reason to drink and do drugs because that's the way I'm wired but I have a choice and I choose not to.  You have a choice too [...].
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2022, 04:02:01 pm »

Dom, you were already made aware, on many occasions, that drinking alcohol acts on GABA receptors the same way Benzos do.  You didn't have to drink wine.  You chose to.  Nobody can "make" you do anything you don't want to do.  You just were looking for a reason to drink wine and "gave" yourself one.  Again, stay off of alcohol during WD....

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2022, 09:47:56 pm »
I feel very sorry for your sleeping issues. Make sure you tell everything to your doctor on your next visit. If you need to take some meds always check Canada Drugs website about all the side effects, precautions and dosage.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 09:31:49 pm by [Buddie] »