Low Dose Scale Inaccuracies - help/ideas?

[d3...]

[d3...]

Hi, all.  I hope you are doing okay wherever you are in this process. 

I'm down to a daily dose of .044mg of K which is almost to the bottom of my scale accuracy.  Below this weight my scale starts to bounce around and usually goes to zero. 

I feel motivated to taper all the way down if possible and walk off but I don't know how to get an accurate weight with the low dose.  I do not want to do a liquid taper.  I've read some info about adding filler and that seems complicated to me?  I'm wondering whether there are any other techniques that people have tried or used? 

You’ve just made my day, RodgerThat!  I’m delighted Bob7’s website was helpful and agree he is an excellent teacher.

I have used Bob7's method and once you've started it really isn't that complicated. The videos are a great step by step tool.

Just one bit of advice. I found that the empty capsules didn't have the same weight and could vary quite a bit. If you have the same problem and want to know what I did let me know.

I was terribly intimidated about switching to a liquid taper.  Once I found a YouTube video and got started with it, I wondered why I made such a big deal about it in my head!

RodgerThat,

Pamster shared the post with me.

It really made my day.

Best of luck with your taper.

And remember, whenever you change taper methods, the brain gets anxiety and anxiety triggers symptoms.  So if you have trouble at first, give it a few days and try to take your mind off the process.  Learn anti-anxiety tools on YouTube.

Bob

You'll be off before you know it!  I am seven months off after a direct taper and doing well.  You will be off before you know it!  Good luck!!