Can't sleep help

[Lo...]

Have anyone experienced while drifting to sleep

something happens feels like from the brain that cause my body to tremble wakes me right up every time I try to sleep.

I had this for a while and it seems that this is pretty common in early withdrawl.  Some people have body jerks.  I never have it now though.  It takes quite a while to get one's sleep rearranged after benzos - at least that was my experience.  I'm sorry - it stinks!

Have anyone experienced while drifting to sleep

something happens feels like from the brain that cause my body to tremble wakes me right up every time I try to sleep.

It sounds like a cortisol rush. They’re very common in Benzo w/d’s. Jolting awake has absolutely been something I’ve been experiencing a lot.

Thank you guys for the response they help a lot to know your not the only one. Yes I heard about cortisol rush I do have some ashwagandha root in the house that suppose to help with that.

I have also had the experience of being jerked awake with an anxiety rush. A few months ago, it would happen after just getting a half an hour to an hour of sleep. It's less now. I still get the jerks occasionally and have the anxiety rush every morning, but I sleep more than an hour usually.

Good luck! Hang in there.

HM

Unfortunately brain "zaps" or what can feel like a jolt of electricity rushing through your head and jerks you awake just as you nod off is fairly common.  I had that too for awhile, but eventually it went away.  Yours will too over time.  Time is the healer.  :thumbsup: