Author Topic: Klonopin - Post Jump  (Read 2297 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Klonopin - Post Jump
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2022, 10:23:31 pm »
Seeking, I'm so sorry to hear that you are in the "what if" loop.  That's hard.

This whole thing is really, really hard and we don't have the benefit of professionals overseeing our withdrawal.  We don't know best practices.  We can't know what will happen post jump or walk.  We are all just doing the best that we can. 

It doesn't help that this drug is so unpredictable.  Some people jump off at high doses and are just fine while others walk off and suffer for years. Your plan had a good chance of having a positive outcome! I hope that talking to Jennifer can help you.  Sending you support and virtual hugs.

Thank you [...]. I appreciate the thoughts, support, and hugs. Trying to keep onward and upward. I hope your post jump is going well. Support/hugs back at ya!

seeking.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2022, 06:38:42 am »
Echoing everything [...] said! Thinking of you, Seeking, and sending you lots of care and hugs and support through all of this. Keep us posted <3
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2022, 06:23:08 pm »
Thanks [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2022, 11:37:04 am »
Hey Seeking. Just wanted to say I can relate to you. I liquid tapered K as well, and have been off 9 weeks now. For me the worst symptom is DPDR, along with depression/ anxiety. I have seen no improvement other then I donít have panic attacks anymore which is great, but the DPDR set in 4 weeks off and hasnít left for a second. I too keep questioning the end of my taper and if I did something wrong, as I tapered verrrrry slow (2.5 years) and for the most part my taper went okay. The true hell didnít start until after I jumped. Itís hard to not wonder ďwhat did I do wrong?Ē But I know that thereís no going back, so trying to just push through for now.
I hope that you feel better really soon ❤️ Iím with you.

Thank you [...]. I hope you are improving.

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2022, 10:35:57 am »
Hello all. I am at 4 1/2 months off klonopin and still really struggling. Never have seen really any windows yet. Still fighting tingling symptoms, burning, shaking, ringing,etc.

My assessment at this point is one of 3 things and this just relates to me.

1. I screwed up my taper. After doing daily micro dry cuts at 0.125 mg I went to doing whole milk titration. I did my calculations and was detailed and would remove a amount each day a consume and drop a little each day and jumped at what I thought was 0.0425 mg. I jumped to early and looking back would have never done home brew liquid. You really do not know how much you are taking. Either I chose the wrong liquid approach or did it wrong. I should have stuck to dry and did Bob7's method.

2. The 7.125 mg remeron I am taking or the slow & quick release melatonin is messing up my healing. Really want to get off of the remeron.

3. My CNS is so sensitive and the 18 months on klonopin, z drugs, etc. really screwed me up. Stress, types of foods look like they set me off.

This relates to just me and I hope others have different experiences.

Really beat down and depressed. Trying to tell myself it will get better.  Just worn out.

Thoughts, healing, and best wishes to all.

Seeking.

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2022, 01:44:59 am »
Hello all. I am at 4 1/2 months off klonopin and still really struggling. Never have seen really any windows yet. Still fighting tingling symptoms, burning, shaking, ringing,etc.

1. I screwed up my taper. After doing daily micro dry cuts at 0.125 mg I went to doing whole milk titration. I did my calculations and was detailed and would remove a amount each day a consume and drop a little each day and jumped at what I thought was 0.0425 mg. I jumped to early and looking back would have never done home brew liquid. You really do not know how much you are taking. Either I chose the wrong liquid approach or did it wrong. I should have stuck to dry and did Bob7's method.

2. The 7.125 mg remeron I am taking or the slow & quick release melatonin is messing up my healing. Really want to get off of the remeron.

3. My CNS is so sensitive and the 18 months on klonopin, z drugs, etc. really screwed me up. Stress, types of foods look like they set me off.

Really beat down and depressed. Trying to tell myself it will get better.  Just worn out.

Seeking.

Sending you a warm hug, Seeking.
Do your very best each day, stay strong and soon your healing will come.

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2022, 02:43:39 am »
Seeking, I hope you are okay. 

I don't know much about Benzo recovery but it seems like everyone does heal eventually and that's something to hold onto.  In my worst moments I always add "and I will get better" to everything I say!

"I feel like a mac truck ran me over......and I will get better." :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2022, 04:24:20 am »
I'm 16 months off short term use Klonopin Cold Turkey. My ears still scream and my right outer thigh still tingling and burning. My nerves still get sensitive sometimes and stomach pain also. It's been a long hard ride. It's relentless !!

[Buddie]

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2022, 11:15:09 am »
Seeking, I hope you are okay. 

I don't know much about Benzo recovery but it seems like everyone does heal eventually and that's something to hold onto.  In my worst moments I always add "and I will get better" to everything I say!

"I feel like a mac truck ran me over......and I will get better." :)

[...] very nice and thoughtful words. How are you doing?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:51:13 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2022, 11:17:26 am »

Seeking.

Sending you a warm hug, Seeking.
Do your very best each day, stay strong and soon your healing will come.

[...]. Thank you so much. Sending a hug back to you.