Zero Lorazepam after 40 years

[Ha...]

Hi, everyone, yesterday, I took ZERO Lorazepam and today I will take zero too. I was taking less than 0.1mg and it’s too inaccurate to weigh so I’m giving up completely. I cannot believe this after so many years. I don’t feel great, withdrawal still happening, but I am excited about the future. If I can do this at the age of 67, then it sure is possible. It’s been so very hard and I needed a lot of support but I’m hoping it’s all been worth it. Sending oodles of love to you all, I am praying for healing for everyone daily ❤️

If you can shed this dependence after 40 years then we can all take comfort that there will be a new day for each of us.  You’ve kept your eyes on the prize and it’s nearly in your grasp!

Kudos from another senior!

Congratulations, Hardy66  this is a great achievement, well done to you.  I thought after 26 years it would be an impossible achievement for me, you’ve done it after 40 years!!  We know It can be done, Its never too late  and life does get better.   

I am so pleased for you, wishing you a speedy recovery

Magrita :smitten:

Congratulations Hardy66, what an achievement!  You're such a positive force on this forum I forget sometimes that you're in pain, please reach out for help when you need to, we appreciate you and don't want you to feel alone.  :smitten:

• 1 month later...