Author Topic: Dry Mouth Worse At Night?  (Read 340 times)

[Buddie]

Dry Mouth Worse At Night?
« on: February 28, 2022, 09:49:16 am »
So I've been noticing that it's more difficult for me to sleep at night because my mouth gets SO dry that it feels like I'm choking and can't swallow.

I know dry mouth and swallowing issues are pretty common in w/d, but I'm just curious if anyone has noticed that these symptoms get worse at a certain time, day or night.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Dry Mouth Worse At Night?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 01:28:12 pm »
Hi I also have a dry mouth, but for me its the same day or night. Many of my other symptoms flare up at night however, I think because of cortisol. Maybe that goes for your dry mouth as well.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Dry Mouth Worse At Night?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 02:31:35 pm »
Hi I also have a dry mouth, but for me its the same day or night. Many of my other symptoms flare up at night however, I think because of cortisol. Maybe that goes for your dry mouth as well.

That could be! Thank you for your response. I hope you are healing quickly.