Just turned a corner!!

[Ha...]

Finally some good news to report! I'll soon be 23 months, and the last 2 months have been rough. Acute like waves of pain, really starting to think I'm never going to heal.

BUT I just woke up and I feel great!! My head has finally cleared, 23 months of cog fog, brain sensations etc etc GONE. I have a little head pressure on my right side, and a few aches and pains. Not out of the woods yet BUT I'M HEALING. I honestly can't believe it, I'm so relieved  :D :D :D :D

onwards and upwards buddies

Finally some good news to report! I'll soon be 23 months, and the last 2 months have been rough. Acute like waves of pain, really starting to think I'm never going to heal.

BUT I just woke up and I feel great!! My head has finally cleared, 23 months of cog fog, brain sensations etc etc GONE. I have a little head pressure on my right side, and a few aches and pains. Not out of the woods yet BUT I'M HEALING. I honestly can't believe it, I'm so relieved  :D :D :D :D

Omg, I’m so excited and happy for you! That is absolutely wonderful news! I hope it keeps getting better and better from here on out! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing.  :smitten:

Omg, I’m so excited and happy for you! That is absolutely wonderful news! I hope it keeps getting better and better from here on out! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing.  :smitten:

Thanks Aria, hope you can say the same soon xx

[96...]
Congratulations!! I am happy to hear you are getting relief and healing. I'm am at 23 months as well still have brain sensations but it's way better than the hell I experienced initially.

f...legend!! thats good news man, you went trough a lot .. same here hopefully i will still be able to see a light again, cruel process  ,looking forward to more improvement

Edit: Removed profanity.

Yay!!!!!  I am sooo happy dance to you MARE.  I remember you when I first started.

You are so encouraging to many.  So deserved.  Hugggss.

Kudos2

I hope you are still doing well. I am closing up on a year and nowhere where I thought I would be. Your news made me realize that it may take awhile but no matter what, we will heal. I hope it continues to get better and better for you.

I hope you are still doing well. I am closing up on a year and nowhere where I thought I would be. Your news made me realize that it may take awhile but no matter what, we will heal. I hope it continues to get better and better for you.

I'm doing ok, I might of overdone it a little with the excitement. But still much better than I have been. There's definitely been some great improvement.

I wouldn't judge my timeline on yours. I was polydrugged many times with different combinations, and kept CTing due to adverse reaction, so kindled on AD's, and benzos. Then finally, because of I think 4 or 5 Benzo CT's I couldn't  stablize at any dose and the Valium was paradoxical, I CT'd off a final dose of 30mg. Add in a failed attempt to reinstate again and another adverse reaction to an AD 15 months ago when I basically overdosed, my journey hasn't been straight forward. I was pretty much a basket case for a while  :idiot:

I'm sure you'll turn a corner soon

Wow great news, happy for you! Could you say this is your first window?

I think I've been getting partial windows here and there. But this was definitely some big improvement. I could feel my brain resetting in the night. Brain zaps on steroids, more like a change in consciousness from a dream state into reality (best way I can describe it). And woke up feeling great.

Wow great news, happy for you! Could you say this is your first window?

I think I've been getting partial windows here and there. But this was definitely some big improvement. I could feel my brain resetting in the night. Brain zaps on steroids, more like a change in consciousness from a dream state into reality (best way I can describe it). And woke up feeling great.

That does sound like some major changes and healing! Amazing. I can almost imagine what it must feel like, maybe I’ll get there some day too. Hoping it will continue to get better and better for you.