Author Topic: Just turned a corner!!  (Read 1415 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Just turned a corner!!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2022, 05:47:43 am »
Wow great news, happy for you! Could you say this is your first window?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2022, 06:13:50 am »

I think I've been getting partial windows here and there. But this was definitely some big improvement. I could feel my brain resetting in the night. Brain zaps on steroids, more like a change in consciousness from a dream state into reality (best way I can describe it). And woke up feeling great.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2022, 12:17:04 pm »

I think I've been getting partial windows here and there. But this was definitely some big improvement. I could feel my brain resetting in the night. Brain zaps on steroids, more like a change in consciousness from a dream state into reality (best way I can describe it). And woke up feeling great.

That does sound like some major changes and healing! Amazing. I can almost imagine what it must feel like, maybe Iíll get there some day too. Hoping it will continue to get better and better for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2022, 06:41:27 pm »
So happy for u mare xxx amazing

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2022, 08:32:55 pm »
Mare, I am SO HAPPY to hear this!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2022, 08:45:54 am »
Great news! Hope you continue feeling good!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2022, 12:20:04 am »
"woke up feeling great" really, nothing better. May you continue on this healing path!

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2022, 03:47:15 pm »
Finally some good news to report! I'll soon be 23 months, and the last 2 months have been rough. Acute like waves of pain, really starting to think I'm never going to heal.

BUT I just woke up and I feel great!! My head has finally cleared, 23 months of cog fog, brain sensations etc etc GONE. I have a little head pressure on my right side, and a few aches and pains. Not out of the woods yet BUT I'M HEALING. I honestly can't believe it, I'm so relieved  :D :D :D :D

onwards and upwards buddies
Wow Iím happy to read this! Iím praying this happens to me too. Iím 23 months today. I love reading things like this. Wooohooo!

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2022, 05:43:01 am »
Another milestone for me I think 😁 I've had a sort of "block" in the left side of my brain. It's just been clicking and released 😁 Leaving just a bit of mild cog fog.

Happy days, getting there slowly but surely

Onwards and upwards

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2022, 05:04:49 pm »
HAM,

I also have this "block", mines on the right side, thanks for sharing. Mine is subtle and fading at 30-31months.