Author Topic: Just turned a corner!!  (Read 1400 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Just turned a corner!!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 03:46:56 pm »
happy, glorious, hopeful and inspiring news! so glad for you
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2022, 05:46:07 pm »
I told you it was coming!  Soon we will be crossing the finish line together🥳🥳🥳
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2022, 05:52:49 pm »
Very helpful for people to read that change is possible. It can be so discouraging. Keep us posted.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2022, 08:53:35 pm »
That is awesome, 24 months was a big turning point for me.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2022, 09:19:43 pm »
Congratulations!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2022, 03:03:00 am »

Yay!!!!!  I am sooo happy dance to you MARE.  I remember you when I first started.
      You are so encouraging to many.  So deserved.  Hugggss.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2022, 06:38:28 am »
Thanks all. we'll make it

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 08:35:11 pm »
Oh I am super super happy for you!!!!!!

You've been holding on like a soldier - you needed this:)

:smitten:
Trina

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2022, 09:20:25 pm »
 I hope you are still doing well. I am closing up on a year and nowhere where I thought I would be. Your news made me realize that it may take awhile but no matter what, we will heal. I hope it continues to get better and better for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 05:42:43 am »
I hope you are still doing well. I am closing up on a year and nowhere where I thought I would be. Your news made me realize that it may take awhile but no matter what, we will heal. I hope it continues to get better and better for you.

I'm doing ok, I might of overdone it a little with the excitement. But still much better than I have been. There's definitely been some great improvement.

I wouldn't judge my timeline on yours. I was polydrugged many times with different combinations, and kept CTing due to adverse reaction, so kindled on AD's, and benzos. Then finally, because of I think 4 or 5 Benzo CT's I couldn't  stablize at any dose and the Valium was paradoxical, I CT'd off a final dose of 30mg. Add in a failed attempt to reinstate again and another adverse reaction to an AD 15 months ago when I basically overdosed, my journey hasn't been straight forward. I was pretty much a basket case for a while  :idiot:

I'm sure you'll turn a corner soon
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 07:45:29 am by [Buddie] »