Author Topic: Just turned a corner!!  (Read 1401 times)

[Buddie]

Just turned a corner!!
« on: February 28, 2022, 08:01:34 am »
Finally some good news to report! I'll soon be 23 months, and the last 2 months have been rough. Acute like waves of pain, really starting to think I'm never going to heal.

BUT I just woke up and I feel great!! My head has finally cleared, 23 months of cog fog, brain sensations etc etc GONE. I have a little head pressure on my right side, and a few aches and pains. Not out of the woods yet BUT I'M HEALING. I honestly can't believe it, I'm so relieved  :D :D :D :D

onwards and upwards buddies
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Just turned a corner!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 08:04:40 am »
Finally some good news to report! I'll soon be 23 months, and the last 2 months have been rough. Acute like waves of pain, really starting to think I'm never going to heal.

BUT I just woke up and I feel great!! My head has finally cleared, 23 months of cog fog, brain sensations etc etc GONE. I have a little head pressure on my right side, and a few aches and pains. Not out of the woods yet BUT I'M HEALING. I honestly can't believe it, I'm so relieved  :D :D :D :D

Omg, Iím so excited and happy for you! That is absolutely wonderful news! I hope it keeps getting better and better from here on out! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing.  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 09:01:45 am »

Omg, Iím so excited and happy for you! That is absolutely wonderful news! I hope it keeps getting better and better from here on out! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing.  :smitten:

Thanks Aria, hope you can say the same soon xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 11:44:44 am »
Congrats I too have pressure on the right side, onwards and upwards! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 11:56:29 am »
Congratulations!! I am happy to hear you are getting relief and healing. I'm am at 23 months as well still have brain sensations but it's way better than the hell I experienced initially.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 12:19:15 pm »
Congratulations! So happy for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 01:20:57 pm »
Such great news!  You have suffered so much and deserve to have the clouds finally lift!

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 02:10:43 pm »
 f...legend!! thats good news man, you went trough a lot .. same here hopefully i will still be able to see a light again, cruel process  ,looking forward to more improvement

Edit: Removed profanity.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 02:46:39 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 02:39:04 pm »
That is GREAT news for sure!!  So happy to hear this! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 02:45:38 pm »
This is really great news, I hope, I hope it lasts!  :thumbsup: