Sulphur Burps Anyone?

[Mi...]

Now, granted, I have been prone to these in the past and I honestly think it’s caused by dairy. I’m going to test that theory and see in the next few days, by completely removing dairy products from my diet, but did anyone else notice an increase in these during their w/d? Just curious if it’s just a byproduct of Benzo belly and food sensitivities, or not.

Im not sure what you mean by "sulfer burps." But yes, burping can easily be caused by Benzo Belly. You have a lot of gaba receptors in the entire GI tract. I had pain, gas, itching mouth and teeth (yes, teeth) and scratchy throat.

Im not sure what you mean by "sulfer burps." But yes, burping can easily be caused by Benzo Belly. You have a lot of gaba receptors in the entire GI tract. I had pain, gas, itching mouth and teeth (yes, teeth) and scratchy throat.

It’s literally just burping accompanied with the smell of sulfur. It can be triggered by dairy and other foods. Tons of gas, feeling bloated and nauseous all day yesterday and today.

Sulfer smells! Im sure its normal and for the reason I said below. But it has to be annoying and sort of gross for you.

Sulfer smells! Im sure its normal and for the reason I said below. But it has to be annoying and sort of gross for you.

Incredibly gross! Seemed to be triggered by eating cereal, even when I used almond milk, so…I guess I’m just sensitive to everything now lol