Author Topic: Sulphur Burps Anyone?  (Read 399 times)

[Buddie]

Sulphur Burps Anyone?
« on: February 24, 2022, 02:13:05 pm »
Now, granted, I have been prone to these in the past and I honestly think itís caused by dairy. Iím going to test that theory and see in the next few days, by completely removing dairy products from my diet, but did anyone else notice an increase in these during their w/d? Just curious if itís just a byproduct of Benzo belly and food sensitivities, or not.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Sulphur Burps Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 07:00:42 pm »
Im not sure what you mean by "sulfer burps." But yes, burping can easily be caused by Benzo Belly. You have a lot of gaba receptors in the entire GI tract. I had pain, gas, itching mouth and teeth (yes, teeth) and scratchy throat.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 10:35:03 pm »
Im not sure what you mean by "sulfer burps." But yes, burping can easily be caused by Benzo Belly. You have a lot of gaba receptors in the entire GI tract. I had pain, gas, itching mouth and teeth (yes, teeth) and scratchy throat.

Itís literally just burping accompanied with the smell of sulfur. It can be triggered by dairy and other foods. Tons of gas, feeling bloated and nauseous all day yesterday and today.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 06:58:54 am »
I don't burp, but I do have more gas in withdrawal. I hope it will ease up for you soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 05:03:36 pm »
Sulfer smells! Im sure its normal and for the reason I said below. But it has to be annoying and sort of gross for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 06:03:09 am »
Sulfer smells! Im sure its normal and for the reason I said below. But it has to be annoying and sort of gross for you.

Incredibly gross! Seemed to be triggered by eating cereal, even when I used almond milk, soÖI guess Iím just sensitive to everything now lol