3 months after covid vaccine and I am as acute after 7 years off rivotril

[Ro...]

Hello,

Is there anyone who had acute symptoms after 3 month vaccination against covid? I have all cocktails same as the first days off rivotril.

Thank you!

Hi,

There's been a couple of people come back after years off due to the Covid vaccine. I'm not sure if they are still active, but it seems to be happening to others, so you're definitely not alone. I think Sage hill mentioned some people without a history of WD can be affected too. I hope it passes soon for you

Thank you! I am wondering is it going to pass or will be a long time journey again. I can't work, I am scared. That's why I am asking is there anyone who have symptoms months after vaccination?

Talked to a neurologist recently...he did attest to the fact that the booster did affect ppl's neurology sometimes. but the inflammation from our immune response can be the culprit too.

It took me two months to right myself after the first 2 vaccines..I will not take the booster. but thats me.

I talked to Neurologist, made MRI. She said everything seems fine. It acts like panic attacks but not sure at all. I don't have rapid pulse. I do not feel my heart beating different. Panic attacks are always with fast pulse?

[7b...]
I was very stable at 0.25 mgs of Valium. Second Covid vaccine ruined me. My heart just wouldn’t stop pounding and was unable to sleep etc. let’s just say I’ve had a horrible 3 months post second vaccine and am now at 15mgs Valium.

• 2 weeks later...

Talked to a neurologist recently...he did attest to the fact that the booster did affect ppl's neurology sometimes. but the inflammation from our immune response can be the culprit too.

It took me two months to right myself after the first 2 vaccines..I will not take the booster. but thats me.

What were your symptoms, Trina75?

What were your symptoms, Trina75?

Hi Rositsa,

How are you feeling now, any improvement? I see the FDA have started to release the vaccine safety data, and it would seem you are definitely not alone. I wouldn't be surprised if your Benzo use had nothing to do with it. I can't imagine why they didn't want to publish the data for 75 years.

Anyway, I hope things are moving forward and you are getting some relief

• 4 weeks later...
How are you feeling now Rosita. I got Covid 7 days ago, and made my mental symptoms awful, , feels like acute today. I never had the booster only the first 2 vaxxes  Think there was a thread on this somewhere about people who had had the jabs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Very sorry for the late answer... 4 months after 2nd dose I slowly become normal again. Mental symptoms - fear, panic attacks (I had only 6 months 6 years ago in the acute, never before or after), depression as in acute are gone, 2 months diarria finished, only vertigo which is awful and starts 1 month ago. Hope it will pass away soon. 

Sorry to hear for the covid! How are you now?

Take care!

Rositsa