Author Topic: 3 months after covid vaccine and I am as acute after 7 years off rivotril  (Read 1456 times)

[Buddie]

Hello,

Is there anyone who had acute symptoms after 3 month vaccination against covid? I have all cocktails same as the first days off rivotril.

Thank you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 3 months after covid vaccine and I am as acute after 7 years off rivotril
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 06:50:47 pm »
Hi,

There's been a couple of people come back after years off due to the Covid vaccine. I'm not sure if they are still active, but it seems to be happening to others, so you're definitely not alone. I think Sage hill mentioned some people without a history of WD can be affected too. I hope it passes soon for you
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 07:15:19 pm »
Thank you! I am wondering is it going to pass or will be a long time journey again. I can't work, I am scared. That's why I am asking is there anyone who have symptoms months after vaccination?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 02:01:28 am »
Talked to a neurologist recently...he did attest to the fact that the booster did affect ppl's neurology sometimes. but the inflammation from our immune response can be the culprit too.

It took me two months to right myself after the first 2 vaccines..I will not take the booster. but thats me.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 02:12:49 am »
I talked to Neurologist, made MRI. She said everything seems fine. It acts like panic attacks but not sure at all. I don't have rapid pulse. I do not feel my heart beating different. Panic attacks are always with fast pulse?

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 03:58:58 am »
I was very stable at 0.25 mgs of Valium. Second Covid vaccine ruined me. My heart just wouldnít stop pounding and was unable to sleep etc. letís just say Iíve had a horrible 3 months post second vaccine and am now at 15mgs Valium.

[Buddie]

Would you please describe your symptoms during these two months?

Thank you!

[Buddie]

Talked to a neurologist recently...he did attest to the fact that the booster did affect ppl's neurology sometimes. but the inflammation from our immune response can be the culprit too.

It took me two months to right myself after the first 2 vaccines..I will not take the booster. but thats me.

What were your symptoms, [...]?

[Buddie]

What were your symptoms, [...]?

Hi [...],

How are you feeling now, any improvement? I see the FDA have started to release the vaccine safety data, and it would seem you are definitely not alone. I wouldn't be surprised if your Benzo use had nothing to do with it. I can't imagine why they didn't want to publish the data for 75 years.

Anyway, I hope things are moving forward and you are getting some relief

[Buddie]

How are you feeling now [...]. I got Covid 7 days ago, and made my mental symptoms awful, , feels like acute today. I never had the booster only the first 2 vaxxes  Think there was a thread on this somewhere about people who had had the jabs.