Author Topic: Art and music therapy seem to help with brain disorders.  (Read 292 times)

[Buddie]

Art and music therapy seem to help with brain disorders.
« on: February 21, 2022, 04:13:46 pm »
"Art and music therapy seem to help with brain disorders. Scientists want to know why"

February 19, 20226:00 AM ET

I hope some find this helpful:

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/02/19/1081263873/mental-health-art-therapy
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Art and music therapy seem to help with brain disorders.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 06:20:08 pm »
Very interesting article. Thanks for posting.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Art and music therapy seem to help with brain disorders.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 07:35:24 pm »
You're welcome. I'm far from being a virtuoso but, I enjoy plucking around on guitars.  ;)